Saturday, April 2, 2016

Reflection from Damon


Today is the 5th day of our trip. Since I was really exhausted, I had a really hard time getting up. I asked Drea to wake me up an hour early and he did, so I could look around and woke up the other boys. We met at the school and headed to the ocean, going on a trip to see dolphins.  We also swam in the sea for a little bit. The feeling of the ocean was great and looked really peaceful. The wind cooled us down and I had a good time on the ship. When I got a chance to swim, I found that the water taste way salty than I expected. But others seemed had a lot of fun. On the way back we finally saw dolphins, and they chased us for a long distance. In the afternoon, we were back to school and there were a party for us. We had some good food and had a great time with the kids and our hosts. We played games with them and we took photos together. There was an activity that candies would drop out of the box that was hanged on a branch when people hit it with a stick. I saw the local kids would get really excited and run to the candies.


Everything is getting better: better accommodation, better food. Moreover, I’m getting used to the heat (and bugs, kind of), which makes the trip much more enjoyable.





No comments:

Post a Comment